August 2022 – Top Seller Q&As

4.7K Published on September 6, 2022

Hi, Ka-Lazada!

The Lazada Seller Community gathered top seller Q&As on Google search, Facebook and Seller Community. This might help you as you prepare for the 9.9 Mega Brands Sale! Hope this will help YOU gear up this coming mega campaign.

Question 1: No orders for 1 week. Please help. What should I do?

Answer: We have received lots of tips from Lazada sellers on how they increase sales & improve on their store performance. You can check these links:

Question 2: How to change shipping method from drop off to pick up?

Answer: May help center article tayo that includes the step by step on how to do self-request for the first mile change. Here’s the link: Can I request to change my first mile shipment type? - Lazada Community

Question 3: How to get approval for Digital Goods whitelisting?

Answer: Here are the requirements that you need to become a digital goods seller on Lazada.

1. You Need To Be A Corporate Seller

2. Comply With Lazada’s Digital Goods Policy - refer to this document: Digital Goods Selling Guideline - Lazada Community

3. You Need To Apply For Digital Goods Whitelisting - You can contact PSC po and let them know that you want to apply for digital goods whitelisting.

Question 1: Where are Lazada’s drop off points?

Answer: You can check on this link on how you can locate the drop off points near you: Tip Tuesdays: Check the DOPs near you through the DOP Map Locator - Lazada Community

Question 2: What is the meaning of LazTop?

Answer: Ang LazTop ay isang program for Lazada’s Marketplace sellers that aims to recognize top performing sellers through exclusive subsidy and visibility benefits. To know more about how you can join and the program’s benefits, please visit this link: LazTop (Marketplace Top Seller Pogram) - Lazada Community

Question 3: My main photo has not been uploaded on my Lazada store. What should I do?

Answer: Possible that what was uploaded are duplicate products. Please be reminded that this will result to having Non-compliance points. Kindly review all your uploaded products to avoid such penalty. Kindly review this link for your reference /article/content-and-catalog-policy-556800-hc.

Question 1: Update lang sa payout meron na po ba?

Answer: Payout happens every Monday for sellers whose payouts are managed by Lazada.

Question 2: New seller po dapat po ba may sariling printer para sa invoices?

Answer: Yes. It is recommended. In case, you would need time para mag-ipon for your own printer, you have the option to print outside. Need mo lang i-save as pdf then at the right size (letter) then gupit muna para magfit sa pouch.

Question 3: May problema ba seller center? pag nag ready to ship ako nawawala yung order.

Answer: Try to restart the app by clearing the cache and open the app again.

Let's all continue to help other sellers sa pag-improve ng kanilang store performance and experience this 9.9!

Have additional questions? Raise them here in the community!

Happy selling!

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.