How can I check my pick-up schedule?

10K Published on June 16, 2023

In Seller Center, Chat with ADA.

Ask "What time is my pick up?"

Choose "I want to follow-up".

Type your tracking number.

• Applicable for all orders under LEX PH, XDE, NJV, J&T, FEX, and YTO

• If you want to view the total volume of parcels you have arranged for shipment (RTS-ed) that are waiting for pickup or drop-off, you can do so by accessing the Logistics Center. You will also see the following sections:

• Dispatch Status Section - shows information such as:

• Summary of dispatch status for all seller's warehouses

• Suggested Operating Hours based on your shop's activity for the last 30 days

• Pickup details including pickup time slot, dispatch status, and courier information

• Drop-off station information for sellers assigned to drop-off

• Service Rating Section - allows you to rate the pickup/drop-off performance for the last 3 working days

You are also strongly encouraged to share your feedback so we can serve you better.

• Validate an order to Ready to Ship only if the order is already packed and ready for pick-up to avoid missed pick-up due to Package Not Ready.

• Make sure to have a person-in-charge ready to assist during the pick-up.

• Follow Lazada’s packaging guidelines and hand over packages to the pick-up team following the First-in First-out manner.

• Your shop is allowed 15 minutes grace period upon the arrival of the courier to start handing over your packages. This is to prevent delays for other sellers.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.