How can I check or edit my stocks?

8.7K Published on March 16, 2021

It is important to timely manage your inventory and listed stocks in the Seller Center to avoid unwanted cancellations. In this article, you'll learn how to check or edit your stock either using your Seller Center App or Desktop.

Note: Please turn off the item first before editing the stock count to avoid syncing issue, you can turn on the item again after saving the changes

On this Page:

I. Using Seller Center App

II. Using Seller Center on Desktop

I. Using Seller Center App

1. On the home page, click on the Products icon

2. Click on the Live tab to view the stock units of your active products. You can tap on the item to edit the details of the product (e.g. product details, stocks)

II. Using Seller Center on Desktop

a.
One-by-One Update

1. Click Products > Manage Products

2. Select the SKU you want to update. Hover the mouse under
Stock column then click the pencil icon.

3. Select from the drop down if you want to Increase (+) or Decrease (-) the stock, enter the quantity then click
Confirm.

1. Click
Products > Bulk Add/Edit Products

2. Click
Edit Product and choose the template you will need to download based on the field you want to change (i.e. Price and Stock). Then click Export File.

3. Download the exported
Price and Stock template> Click Download. Once downloaded, update the Excel template with the updated stock quantity and save the file.

4. Go to Upload File then click the blue Upload File button. Choose the Excel file you've updated. Wait for the file to finish the upload, the status will be visible under "Task Status" column.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.