How can I take over chats handled by LISA?

1.3K Published on November 24, 2021

in this guide, you'll learn how to take over chats handled and resolved by LISA. This function is particularly useful when you want to add information on top of what LISA already responded to the buyer.

On this page

I. How to assign chats to the Primary Chat Account or Live Agent

II. Important notes

III. More about LISA

I. How to assign chats to the Primary Chat Account or Live Agent

1. Log in to your Lazada Seller Center account and go to your Primary Chat

2.Select a chat you want to assign to yourself or any Live Agent. Then click Assign.

a. Chat head - Select the customer you want to talk to

b. Chatbox - Currently assigned to LISA

c. Assign - Click to assign chats to the primary chat account or any live agent

3.Select an assignee. Then click confirm.

4. The chatbox is now open and the selected assignee can now respond to the customer.

II. Important notes

1. If the Assign button is missing from your primary chat account, please refresh your browser or re-login on your Lazada Seller Account.

2. Chats unresolved by LISA and are transferred to any Live Agent will need a 24-hr interval from the last contact until it is taken over by LISA again. Similarly, when you manually assign chats to any Live Agent, there would need to be a 24-hr gap before LISA takes over the next incoming chat from the same customer. For example:

Example 1: 4-hour interval

Day 1

9:00 AM: Customer A asks a query
9:05 AM: LISA transfers the Customer A to a Live Agent / Chat is manually taken over by a Live Agent
9:06 AM: Conversation ends

*4 hours interval*

1:30 PM: Customer A asks another query

Result: LISA will not respond to the chat and a Live Agent has to handle the chat

Example 2: 25-hour interval

Day 1

9:00 AM: Customer A asks a query
9:05 AM:
LISA transfers the Customer A to a Live Agent / Chat is manually taken over by a Live Agent
9:06 AM:
Conversation ends

*25 hours interval*

Day 2

10:30AM: Customer A asks another query

Result: LISA will respond to the chat

III. More about LISA

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.