How do I maximize my Store Flash Sale?

402 Published on July 6, 2023

The Store Flash Sale Program rewards the best-performing Store Flash Sale products with LazFlash slots to further boost their sales and traffic.

On this page:

How do I create a Store Flash Sale?

Am I eligible to join the Store Flash Sale Program?

How will Lazada select the Store Flash Sale products to include in LazFlash?

How will I know if my products were selected for LazFlash?

To learn more about Store Flash Sales, you can read this Help Center article or this Lazada University module!

Eligibility is evaluated on the seller and product level. These are the criteria to be eligible for this program:

Exclusions: Products under the E-cigarettes category are not eligible to join the program.

Store Flash Sales will be tracked from the 1st to the 30th of each month. Products must meet the following criteria to qualify for the program:

Only 300 LazFlash slots per month will be given to the eligible products. If more than 300 products meet the performance criteria above, only the top 300 products will be selected.

The selected products will be rewarded on the following month after they qualify. Here is a sample timeline:

If your products are selected for LazFlash, you will receive a notification via IM. Please note that you'll need to accept the LazFlash invite before your deal goes live.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.