How do I send my products for FBL to Lazada warehouse?

2.9K Published on April 21, 2020

1. Go to Seller Center> Products> Fulfillment by Lazada
Select Manage Inventory tab and click on Send to Warehouse
User-added image

2. Click on Create New
User-added image

3. Fill- out the Send to Warehouse Inbound Order details
User-added image
User-added image
4. Under the SKU Details option, select Add SKU to add SKUs to be sent to Warehouse. Alternatively, select Import SKU to input Lazada SKU and Quantity in the downloaded excel template, and then upload the template.
User-added image
I. Add SKU/s
a. Input the Seller SKU, SKU name or Lazada SKU to search
b. Select the SKUs by selecting the box.
c. Click the next icon to transfer the item under Selected SKUs. These are the list of SKUs to be processed.
d. Input the Quantity 
e. Select Confirm to submit order

Note : Select Remove to delete SKU from the column
Each Inbound order can have a maximum of 500 rows of SKUs

User-added image
f. Select Submit to create the Fulfillment Order (FO)
User-added image
II. Import SKU/s
a. Select Download to download the template and input Lazada SKU in the template. Template is in Excel format.
b. Select Upload to upload the updated template with Lazada SKU inputted.
User-added image
c. Click OK to import the template
User-added image
d. Select Submit to create the Fulfillment Order (FO)
User-added image
5. Seller can go back to the Send to warehouse> Pending Approval to view the submitted request

Note: Once order is submitted, Seller cannot edit the details
User-added image
Within 24 to 48 hours, you will see the status of the Inbound Order (IO) if it is Accepted or Cancelled under IO Status Column.
User-added image

How to print Fulfillment Order Form?
  1. Select Manage Inventory tab and click on Send to Warehouse
  2. Click on Print
User-added imageUser-added image
Lazada will notify you of the anticipated date of pick-up once the request has been approved.

Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is CB WH Manila? Is it a warehouse located in Manila? Can I send my items there?
CB WH Manila is only a virtual warehouse for crossborder items. Seller can not send their items to this warehouse.

2. I want to sell all my items under FBL. How do I zero out my dropship stocks?
To zero out the dropship stocks, please follow below steps:
  1. Go to Manage Products in Seller Center. 
  2. On the available column, you can click on a specific qty to see the breakdown of stocks (FBL and dropshipping stock)
  3. If there are any dropshipping stock, choose the decrease in the dropdown below the stock then input the exact dropshipping stock. 
  4. Click done to update the stocks.

3. Why do I have stocks in the Cebu and Davao warehouse when I only stocks to the Cabuyao WH?
Supply Chain Team in the warehouse is the one doing the WH transfer from Cabuyao to Cebu/Davao. Quantity is based on the movement of items on those regions. The advantage of doing warehouse transfer is to faster fulfill customer orders coming from those regions.

4. My newly uploaded SKUs are not yet in BMS, what can I do to transfer/migrate the SKUs in BMS?
Click the 'Auto Import Button' in BMS > Manage Products to automatically copy the SKUs from Seller Center to BMS.

5. How can I edit the logistic attributes of my items?
There are two ways to edit the logistic attributes of the items:
1. Manual or individual edit - Click the 'Edit Attributes' under the action column in Manage Products.
2. Mass edit - Click the 'Export' button in BMS > Manage Products to download the template and modify the barcode, shelf life and serial number. Then click on 'Mass Edit' button to upload the updated template.

6. How can I know if I should tick 'Yes' for shelf life or serial number?
  • Serial numbers - are only applicable to Electronics items such as tablets, laptops, and mobile phones
  • Shelf Life - are only applicable to items with expiration dates such as Health & Beauty items, Groceries and Pet foods

7. How can I check my real time FBL inventory?
To check on the real time inventory, go to BMS > Analytics > Live Inventory.
Below are the definition of each status: 
  • Sellable – stocks that are in good condition and can be sold [Definition: good stock – reserved good stock]
  • Reserved Sellable – stocks reserved for customer orders, returns to sellers, zone movements
  • Unsellable stock – defective stocks and cannot be sold [Definition: defective stock – reserved defective stock]
  • Reserved Unsellable – unsellable stocks being returned to sellers
  • Pending Inbound  – any inbound requests that are still open and not yet completed by warehouse

8. Do I have a way in monitoring the movement of my stocks?
1. In BMS, go to Analytics > Inventory Reconciliation.
2. You can search by inputting the Lazada SKU, SKU name, a date to filter.
3. The date range can be filtered for a maximum of 3 months duration.

Below are the definition of each status:
  • Total Sellable: Good stock in total, including reserved sellable stock
  • Total Unsellable: Defective stock in total, including reserved unsellable stock
  • Other Inbounded: Includes inter-warehouse transfer inbound, customer order failed delivery re-inbound, customer order return re-inbound, and other kind of inbound order
  • Lost: Item reported as lost during cycle count 
  • Found: Item reported as found during cycle count
  • Other Outbounded: Includes inter-warehouse transfer outbound and other kinds of outbound order

9 Why did the items I sent to the warehouse are not completely inbounded?
List of reasons for slow inbounding:
1. Incorrect flagging of logistic attributes (barcode, shelf life, and serial number)
2. Incorrect items delivered (mismatch between actual and website)
3. Large volume of items received by warehouse.
Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.