How does Free Shipping Max work?

6.2K Published on May 19, 2023

Free Shipping Max helps sellers offer Free Shipping to their customers at a lower cost, as part of the shipping fee will be shouldered by Lazada.

On this page:

I. How will my buyers know that I offer free shipping?

II. How can my buyers enjoy free shipping with FSMax?

III. Is there a maximum number of orders that can be subsidized by FSMax?

IV. How will I be charged for participating in FSMax?

V. I joined multiple promotions on Lazada. Which banner will show up on my product page?

I. How will my buyers know that I offer free shipping?

When you join Free Shipping Max, your store's products will have the Free Shipping badge and appear in these channels:

• Banner on Product Display Page

• Banner on Search Page

• Badge in Cart

• Free Shipping icon on app homepage that will get directed to a dedicated Free Shipping Landing Page

• Free Shipping tab under Just For You on the app homepage

You can also promote your participation in Free Shipping Max by sending a chat to your buyers, posting on your Lazada Feed, or sharing the news on social media!

II. How can my buyers enjoy free shipping with FSMax?

Buyers need to collect the Free Shipping Max voucher from any of the following channels:

• Vouchers page

• Vouchers on the Product Display Page

• Campaign pages

• Free Shipping Landing Page

III. Is there a maximum number of orders that can be subsidized by FSMax?

No. As long as you're enrolled in the Free Shipping Max program, the shipping fees for all your orders can be subsidized as long as the orders meet the requirements.

IV. How will I be charged for participating in this program?

1. A 5.8% participation fee will apply to all successfully delivered items based on their final order status.

2. The participation fee cap per item will be at Php 100. For example, if you sell an item worth Php 5000, the 5.8% fee would be Php 290. However, because of the participation fee cap, you will only be charged Php 100 for the item.

3. If you have both Free Shipping Max and Seller Free Shipping, the higher discount gets applied to the order. These two promos are NOT stackable.

If Free Shipping Max and Seller Free Shipping are equal (Php 50), Seller Free Shipping will be used.

V.
Only 1 banner at a time will appear on your Product Display Page, in the following order:
1. Flash Sales banner
2. Mega or A+ Campaign banner (e.g., Birthday Sale)
3. Free Shipping Max / Cashback or combined banner (if seller has both)
4. Lowest Price Guaranteed

Related Articles:

How do I join Free Shipping Max?

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.