How will Free Shipping Max appear in my SOA?

4.6K Published on May 19, 2023

Free Shipping Max participation costs will show under the Free Shipping Max Fee line in your Statement of Account (SOA).

Free Shipping Max Payment FAQs

How to check your SOA

1. When will the 5.8% participation fee reflect in my payout?
The participation fee will reflect in the Account Statement on the same week that the item is credited to your payout.

2. Why is Free Shipping Max Charging for ALL successfully delivered items?

(1) Even if the items were not guided by Free Shipping Max, they enjoy the traffic and visibility benefits.

(2) Free Shipping Max vouchers still drive conversion for your shops.

3. Since the promo is available site wide, if I am sharing the Free Shipping Max promo with a different shop, will I still be charged the full 5.8% fee?
Yes, participation fee is charged at an item level.

4. Can I opt out of the program?

Yes, you can opt out any time after the 14-day lock-in period.

5. If my own Free Shipping promotion gets applied to the order, will the Free Shipping Max Program still charge 5.8% participation fee?
You will NOT be charged with 5.8% Participation Fee if your Seller Free Shipping gets applied to the order.

6. Is participation fee on top of Lazada's Commission Fee?
Yes. Commission fees and payment fees are charged separately from program participation fees.

7. If the buyer uses other promotions or discounts, what will the 5.8% participation fee be based on?
The 5.8% participation fee will be charged per item based on the final item sale price.

For example, if a product's base price is PHP 500, and the buyer applies a 10% discount voucher for PHP 50 off, the final item sale price will be PHP 450. The FSMax participation fee will then be 5.8% of PHP 450, which is PHP 26.1.

8. If the item is returned or fails delivery, am I still going to be charged the 5.8% participation fee?
You will NOT be charged the participation fee or the return shipping fee for failed deliveries.

For buyer-initiated returns, you may need to pay for the return shipping.

9. Why am I being charged even if my store is on Holiday Mode?

The charging period for Free Shipping Max orders is 1 week after the delivery date. Hence, even if you are on Holiday Mode, as long as you have a delivered order, you will be charged the participation fee.

To see other scenarios of how Free Shipping Max will be applied to your orders, you may check this article: How does Free Shipping Max work?

1. Log in to your Seller Center then click Finance > Account Statements on the dashboard on the left pane.

2. Click on the Statement Overview and click the Statement Number to check details.

3. You will be redirected to Statement Detail where you can review the breakdown of charges. The specific charge for FS Max is named Free Shipping Max Fee.

4. Order Level Breakdown can be found under Order Overview and can be exported into CSV file when you click "Export"

5. Order Level Breakdown in CSV File and charges are reflected as Free Ship Max Fee after clicking Export.

6. Transaction Overview reflects the breakdown of a specific order and can be exported into a CSV file.

Related Articles:

How do I join Free Shipping Max?

How does Free Shipping Max work?

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.