I want to know more about Flash Sales

2.5K Published on September 8, 2021

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. I am not part of Flash Sale, can I still join?

We process our sellers 1-2 weeks before the campaign and only accept best selling deals. Ensure that you sell high-selling items and please try again next time!

2. My items ran out of stock, can I reduce the quantity of items on Flash Sale?

No, you cannot reduce quantities on Flash Sale. Once you've submitted the item and it's been approved, the stocks are locked to ensure good Buyer Experience. You may, on the other hand, increase your stocks if you want to sell more quantity of the item!

3. I decided not to proceed with my Flash Sale item but it has been approved on the campaign, can I retract it?

You may ask our Help Center agents to cancel your Flash Sale before live time by providing the campaign name, SKU ID, and product name. Once live, we can no longer accommodate the request.

4. My Flash Sale is pending and the campaign is ongoing, can I still go on Flash Sale?

No, once the campaign is live, the items are final. The team approves/rejects deals 1-2 weeks before the live date.

5. I want to reduce my discount and offer a higher price, can I still change it?

No, submitted prices cannot be increased. You may, on the other hand, decrease prices to offer a higher discount.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.