Lazada Prestige Program

2.5K Published on July 22, 2022

What's in this page:
I. What is the Lazada Prestige Program?
II. Eligibility
III. Navigation to Prestige Program
IV. FAQs

I. What is the Lazada Prestige Program?

It is a visual offering within Lazada Seller Center for eligible new Marketplace sellers that will allow them to get different store benefits by accomplishing a few tasks/criteria.

II. Eligibility

Prestige Program & Benefits

Avail Tasks/Critera (to benefit from package)

Maverick Prestige Program

• 1 Month 0% Commission FSMax

• PHP 2,500.00 Voucher for LSS/New Product Launcher (NPL), Sponsored Discovery, etc.

Note: Sellers are required to top up PHP 1,500.00 initially to NPL (which they can use)

• >10 Products Live

• Joined FSMax (Currently Active)

• New Product Launcher (NPL) Top-Up >= PHP 1,500.00

Rooster Prestige Program

• 1 Month 0% Commission FSMax

• PHP 500.00 Voucher for LSS/New Product Launcher (NPL), Sponsored Discovery, etc.

• >5 Products Live

• Joined FSMax

• Joined a campaign within the last 30 days.

III. Navigation to Prestige Program

Sellers who meet the base criteria are invited to the Prestige Program can navigate to the offering in Seller Center. Under Shop Privileges > Prestige Program

IV. FAQs:

1.Who is eligible for this package?

This package is open for invited new Lazada Marketplace sellers

2.How do I check my eligibility?

Refer to the eligibility section of this page to check if you fulfill the criteria needed to enjoy the benefits.

3.What is the effective period of this package?

The package will be effective for 90 days from the day your store goes live. *The New Product Launcher (NPL) Credits will be valid for 30 days from the date it is released.

4.I have more questions. Who can I reach to find out more

Speak with your Account Manager to find out more or you can also refer to the “Terms & Conditions” linked at the bottom of the page.

5.How do I know if I have successfully joined the program?

You will see a confirmation message that you have successfully joined the program, which will allow you to begin your 0% Commission Free Shipping and allow you to redeem Sponsored solutions credits

6.How can I enjoy 0% commission charge on Free Shipping Max?

Once you have successfully joined the program, you will enjoy 0% commission charge on Free Shipping max for the next period of 30 days. This will be counted starting the day after you have clicked ‘join’ program.

At the end of the 30-day period, the regular commission fee for Free Shipping Max will take effect unless you choose to opt-out of the program

7.How can I claim my New Product Launcher (NPL) credits?

You will find your New Product Launcher credits under Marketing Center > Sponsored Solutions. Note that your credits have a 30-day expiry period from when it is awarded.

8.How can I avail of Traffic Boosting?

You will be given access to Traffic boosting tools which you can find under Marketing Center > Traffic tools. The recommendations may be personalized for you and completing additional conditions will help you gain traffic boosting.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.