Same Day Delivery FAQs

4.2K Published on August 22, 2023

On this page:

I. Are there limitations for Same Day Delivery?
II. Will payment be different for Same Day Delivery?
III. Is there a maximum order total price for Same Day Delivery?
IV. Can orders still be canceled?
V. What happens if RTS is late?
VI. What will happen if the delivery failed?
VII. Is the feature available for FBL?
VIII. Can we switch off same day delivery service just in case we have our own store holiday?
IX. If the SKU exceeds the allowed dimension for Borzo, will it automatically become unavailable for Same Day Delivery?
X. If customer orders 1 Same Day item and 1 non-Same Day item from a seller, will this be split into 2 orders?
XI. How can I update my warehouse pickup address for Borzo?
XII. What if I want to disable Same Day Delivery service?

I. Are there limitations for Same Day Delivery?

Same Day Delivery option will only appear to buyers if the following constraints are met:

1. Buyers placed an order within 30km

2. Order should be at most 20 Kg

3. Package dimensions are 43 x 43 x 76 cm

II. Will payment be different for Same Day Delivery?

Similar to standard delivery, the shipping fee will be charged to buyers. It will cost 120Php for the first 10km and 8Php for succeeding km.

Any payment option is available except for COD. Vouchers and discount will still apply.

III. Is there a maximum order total price for Same Day Delivery?

There is no maximum total price.

IV. Can orders still be canceled?

Yes, as long as you have not yet tagged the item as ready for shipment, buyers may still cancel their orders. Please take note that cancellations before RTS will affect seller cancellation metrics.

V. What happens if RTS is late?

• For same day delivery orders not yet tagged as RTS by the end of the day, orders will automatically be cancelled.

• For orders where RTS > 2hrs, delivery may still continue but this will count as SLA breach. Following normal policy, this may lead to OVL if the threshold is hit.

VI. What will happen if the delivery failed?

The Borzo driver will return the parcel directly to you. If the shop is already closed, the Borzo driver will drop it off in the service center and deliver the package the next day. There will be no cost incurred to you, and you will not need to pay Borzo.

Possible reasons for failed delivery are that buyer did not accept the parcel or was not responding. Please take note that item will also be returned if the wrong order was handed over to the driver.

VII. Is the feature available for FBL?

It is not yet available for FBL, but we are working on it.

VIII. Can we switch off same day delivery service just in case we have our own store holiday?

You can turn on holiday mode. We will soon introduce 'seller self-subscription' where sellers can toggle Same Day Delivery/ Instant Delivery ON and OFF on their own.

IX. If the SKU exceeds the allowed dimension for Borzo, will it automatically become unavailable for Same Day Delivery?

Yes, the buyers’ checkout will automatically block same day delivery option once the package/SKU reaches the dimension limit. Customers can still proceed with Standard Delivery option

X. If customer orders 1 Same Day item and 1 non-Same Day item from a seller, will this be split into 2 orders?

No, if there are other items that are not scheduled for Same Day Delivery, the whole order will be available only for Standard Delivery.

XI. How can I update my warehouse pickup address for Borzo?

For existing sellers who already have Same Day Delivery, you may request to update your current geocode (pickup address location sent to Borzo) through this form. Instructions and details on how to get geocode are in the form for your reference

XII. What if I want to disable Same Day Delivery service?

● OPTION 1: Temporary Disablement - You can temporarily disable Same Day Delivery for your SKUs by clicking "No" in the Delivery Option Instant via per SKU edit or via batch edit. This option is real time. You can also choose to re-enable your SKUs for Same Day Delivery easily in the future when you want to offer the service again.

● OPTION2: Permanent Disablement - Should you want to permanently remove Same Day Delivery option for your whole store, you may request through this form. Note that once disabled, you will not see the Same Day Delivery option on any of your products anymore.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.