September 2022 – Top Seller Questions

79K Published on September 27, 2022

Hi, Ka-Lazada!

Here the top questions that we have gathered mula sa Lazada Seller Community, Google Search at Facebook nitong September 2022. Continue reading on this article as this might help you in your operations.   

Question 1: How to change drop off to pick up?

Answer: If you want to change your shipment method, you may refer to this help center link on how to change the first mile shipment type: Can I request to change my first mile shipment type? - Lazada Community

Question 2: How do you manage your inventory?

Answer: In order to manage or edit your stocks, you may refer to this help center link: How can I check or edit my stocks? - Lazada Community

Question 3: Why is my product edit marked as blocked?

Answer: If a product is category locked, posible na ito ay kasama sa list of prohibited and controlled products. For more information about this, you may refer to this link: Prohibited and Controlled Products - Lazada Community

Question 1: Where are Lazada’s drop off points?

Answer: You can check on this link on how you can locate the drop off points near you: Tip Tuesdays: Check the DOPs near you through the DOP Map Locator - Lazada Community

Question 2: What is the meaning of LazTop?

Answer: Ang LazTop ay isang program for Lazada’s Marketplace sellers that aims to recognize top performing sellers through exclusive subsidy and visibility benefits. To know more about how you can join and the program’s benefits, please visit this link: LazTop (Marketplace Top Seller Pogram) - Lazada Community

Question 3:  What is the meaning of RTS?

Answer: Ang RTS o Ready to Ship ay ang status used to indicate that a parcel is packed and ready for handover to our logistics partner.

Question 1: Mga ka-Lazada, ask ko lang po sana sa mga nakabenta ng 100+ parcels, paano niyo po na-ttrace kung pumapasok lahat sa account ang payment?

Answer: Para malan Ninyo kung pumasok na ba ang payout for your sales, this article may guide you on how you can view your account statement: How can I view my account statement? - Lazada Community

Question 2: First time ko po sa Lazada as a seller. Makakatulong po ba talaga yung vendor manager na tumatawag sa akin?

Answer: Ang inyong dedicated vendor manager po ay makakatulong in guiding you to increase the traffic and sales ng inyong store. Sila din po ang mag aassist sa ating mga sellers if may mga questions or concerns related to your account.

Question 3: Tanong lang po, pwede po ba GCash gamitin as bank account para sa shop?

Answer: Currently po, ang Gcash ay hindi pwedeng gamitin as bank account. Para malaman kung ano yung mga accepted bank account, you may go to seller center > My Account > Settings > Bank account. In there you may check for the bank documents and would be able to see a drop down for the available bank.

Let's all continue to help other sellers sa pag-improve ng kanilang store performance!

Have additional questions? Raise them here in the community!

Happy selling!

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.