What are Category Scenario Packages in LISA?

2.2K Published on November 4, 2021

We have recently launched more scenarios (problem descriptions) in LISA under Category Scenarios Packages! Under these, you will be able to find scenario packs that will best suit your Seller category (i.e., Beauty, Toys & Games, Digital, etc.).

In this page

I. What are Category Scenario Packages?

II. What is the difference between the existing Common Package and the Category Scenario Packages?

III.Where can I find Category Scenario Packages?

IV.How can I subscribe to Category Scenario Packages and edit its Scenarios (problem descriptions)?

V. FAQ

I. What are Category Scenario Packages?

Category Scenario Packages is a new FREE feature in LISA. It contains questions that are specific to each seller category. For example, the Toys & Games Category Package would contain a "suggested age" scenario wherein a buyer asks for what age the product is for.

This gives LISA the ability to answer more than just common questions which results in lesser buyer questions switching to live agents!

II. What is the difference between the existing Common Package and the Category Scenario Packages?
The Common Package contains all the commonly asked questions such as orders-, delivery-related and more that are suitable for all types of sellers. Category Scenario Packages contain questions that are specific only to each seller category.

III.Where can I find Category Scenario Packages?

1. Log in to your LISA account
2. Go to the Knowledge Base Tab
3. On the upper right corner, you will find the Subscribe to Category Pack

IV.How can I subscribe to Category Scenario Packages and edit its Scenarios (problem descriptions)?

1. On the Knowledge Base Tab, click on Subscribe to Category Scenario Pack.
2. The Subscription Centre will pop up and show the list of all available Category Scenarios Pack that you can subscribe to. Once you find the category scenario pack that fits your seller category, click Subscribe.

3. A tooltip saying "Subscription success! Please edit the answers to the new scenarios." will show when you have successfully subscribed to a Category Scenario Pack.
4. Once subscribed, go through each of the main categories in the Knowledge Base and filter the Problem Type to the Category Scenario Pack that you have subscribed to so you can find all Scenarios under the pack.

5. Edit the answers to each scenario (problem description) as needed.

V. FAQ

Q: Is the subscription to Category Scenario Packages FREE?
A:
Yes, subscribing to Category Scenario Packages is FREE! Give it a try and subscribe to a pack that fits your seller category!

Q: What are the available Category Scenario Packages currently?
A:
As of November 4, 2021, Category Scenario Packages for the following seller groups are available:

FMCG
- Beauty

General Merchandise

Q: Can I subscribe to multiple Category Scenario Packages?
A:
Yes, but take note that it is only recommended to subscribe to packs that suit your seller category.

Q: I can't find a Category Scenario Package that suits my seller category. Can I subscribe to what's available?
A:
We strongly advise sellers NOT to subscribe to Category Scenario Packages that are not fit for their seller category. Subscribing to Category Scenario Packages that are not for your seller category may have a negative impact on how LISA will be able to handle buyer queries. We will be rolling out new Category Scenarios Packages for more seller categories in the near future.

Q: Can I unsubscribe to a Category Scenario Pack?
A:
Yes, you may, but bear in mind that canceling the subscription will remove all configured answers. Removed answers cannot be restored.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.