What are the requirements for collection?

3.6K Published on May 17, 2019

User-added image
  • Statement of Accounts
  • BIR 2307 - For Withholding Tax Agents
  • Collection Receipt

User-added image
To evidence that the merchant has withheld taxes in behalf of Lazada. All merchants that are eligible to withhold taxes (Withholding Tax Agents) required to submit this.

Withholding tax agent is any person or entity who is required to deduct and remit the taxes withheld to the government.

How do I know if I am required to deduct and remit the taxes withheld? 
User-added image

It is important that the BIR Form 2307 is correctly filled out, otherwise your next payout might be put on hold until corrected

Sample BIR 2307

INSTRUCTION:
  • Fill out fields in orange
  • Print form
  • Affix signature
  • Send to 23F Netpark Bldg, 5th Ave. The Fort BGC, Taguig City 1630 (c/o MP Finance Team) together with the WHT claims form
User-added image

User-added image
  • BIR form 2307 is downloadable at BIR Official Website or download the editable excel file here.
  • Seller who is Tax Agent need BIR form 2307 because Lazada makes payment of CWT to BIR through you. WHT will be paid separately upon submission of form 2307.
  • Seller will withheld WHT to BIR using 1601-E Form.

User-added image
To evidence cash transfer from Lazada to Merchant. Collection receipt should bear the name of the payee/ beneficiary indicated in the check. It should be BIR-registered and with valid ATP.
  • Lazada will only accept Collection Receipt and Acknowledgement Receipt from the merchants claiming for checks.
  • Documents such as Sales or Cash invoice and Official Receipts is not allowed as these documents evidence transactions of sale and/or services rendered. Since the claiming of check of the merchant is a mere transfer of collected cash from the customer, Collection Receipt or Acknowledgement Receipt is the only document accepted when claiming. 
Sample Collection Receipt
User-added image

User-added image
Amount is from Closing Balance (Total Balance) in the Statement of Accounts.

User-added image

Related article: How do i get paid?
Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.