What is Growth Center?

2.1K Published on May 31, 2022

What's In This Page:

I. What is Growth Center?
II. What are the Benefits of Growth Center?
III. FAQs

I. WHAT IS GROWTH CENTER?

It is a feature to help you improve the quality of your products. Products. You can improve products with poor quality assortment across criteria:

• Product Quality

• Policy Compliance Quality

• Service Quality

• Content Quality

Why use it?

Authenticity, Condition of Product, Durability, and if the product is as advertised, are factors that customers look for in their product purchases.
Findings are based on our monthly survey results

ASC HOMEPAGE

Seller Level Card & Scenario-based Banner

• Will ONLY be displayed to Marketplace sellers

• The scenario-based banner will display on the day of seller‘s first login to ASC in each calendar week and redirect to growth center when click on.

2. Growth Center Card

• Will be displayed to all sellers

• Display tasks in the same Task Series with benefits

• Display the unfinished tasks prior to the untaken tasks

• In every ASC session, refresh the tasks to make sure that every challenge got exposure in Homepage

• If all tasks in one Task Series are displayed, turn to the next Task Series that is less prioritized

• When all the Task Series are displayed, return to the Task Series that is of the highest priority again

ASC > Learn and Grow > Growth Center

1. Seller Level - Will ONLY be displayed to Marketplace sellers.

2. Sales Performance - Available data will be displayed for New Seller Lived with Traffic and Seller Lived revenue.

3. Benefits- Multiple benefits will be displayed if there are multiple benefits attached to thee same task series. Uncompleted Tasks Landing Page.

Please refer to this link for more details about Growth Center.

II. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GROWTH CENTER

Simplify the tasks you need to grow your business, to ensure:

a. Having the right assortment

b. Participation in traffic and purchase-generating campaigns, promotions, and tools

c. Quality fulfillment and customer service

III. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. Improvement Tips Session
Examples:

1.  What is Image Quantity in Improvement Tips? How can I improve it?  

• Products where are less than 3 images are displayed will be counted in “Image Quantity” card. If you upload more than 3 images for these product, the number will be decreased. 

2. What is Product Rating in Improvement Tips? How can I improve it?

• Products where the ratings are 2 and below will be counted in “Product Rating” card. We encourage you to improve the product ratings to decrease the number. You can reply individually to the customers and clarify with them the reason for low rating and offer them other incentives to better your review.

3. What is Product Description Quality in Improvement Tips? How can I improve it?  

• Product description quality is calculated based on the content you put in the product description. If your product description quality is at bottom 30% of all active items, we will consider it is low description quality and counted in “Description Quality” card. To improve, we suggest you to:

- Use Lorikeet to have a ready-made template for a basic product description

- Have a description format, where you have an introduction to the product, describe the unique features, and highlight the features that customer may have questions.

- Use language to attract customers and use picture to enhance product description.

4. How can I make my store become decorated? 

• Store Builder is a useful tool to enhance the quality of store display. Please try to use Store Builder tool to decorate your store, such as adding product recommendations and banners to showcase your promotions. Please remember to click publish when you are done.

5. How can I improve my IM response rate or IM response time?

• We have a benchmark for IM performance, which IM response higher than 85% or avg IM response time is higher than 30mins. If your IM performance is worse than this, you will see the advice. Please login to your IM tool to reply customers’ questions faster to improve.

6. Why I already improve my SKU/Store Decorated/IM, the number displayed still didn’t change?

• All data in Growth Center will refresh once per day and it will cause delay. So any action you did please expect to see impact in your Growth Center number in the following day, which means one day delay.  

Policy Compliance Session
Examples:

1. What’s non-compliance points? What does it mean to me?

• Non-compliance point a point-based system where we measure sellers’ compliance to our policies, with an aim to eliminate behavioral misconduct and make Lazada a fair and regulated platform. This is will be effective to all seller in the early of 2019. You can see more detail in Growth Center.

2. The calculation for policy non-compliance incident is wrong, how can I do?  

• If you notice the calculation for policy non-compliance incident is wrong in Growth Center, there may be some techniques issues, please contact PSC team for more help. 

3. Limitation Session
Examples:

1. What’s seller limit listing item? How can I remove this limitation?

• New sellers (signed up from 24th May onward) are limited to 500 active items until they reach 30 orders in 90 days. More details you can check here. (Link to existing Support Center content)

2. Why I already upload more products, but the number display didn’t change?

• All data in Growth Center will refresh once per day and it will cause delay. Any action you did please expect to see impact in your Growth Center number in the following day, which means one day delay.  

3. What is  OVL/Order Value Limit? How can I remove OVL limitation?

• Seller will get an Order Volume Limit if they have ≥10% of cancellation rate and this is refreshed every week. Please improve your cancellation rate to remove your OVL limitation.

4. Why I already improve my cancellation rate, but the OVL still existing?

• Firstly OVL will apply to 50% of average daily order in two weeks, unless if OVL is lower than 5 will only apply OVL = 5. Sellers OVL will be increased by +50% every week incrementally if cancellation threshold is not breached. If not breeched consecutively for 2 weeks, OVL will be lifted.

4. . Challenge Session
Examples:

1. Why I can’t join challenge?

• Some challenges have entry criteria. If you are unable to join a challenge, you will be able to see the entry criteria to join the challenge on the challenge card.

2. After completing all the tasks in a challenge, what should I do to get the reward?

• You do not need to do anything. The reward will be given to you automatically.

3. I have finished all tasks in the challenge. Why didn’t I get my reward?

• You will need to click ‘Join Challenge’ to get the related rewards. If you perform the tasks without clicking ‘Join Challenge’, you will not get the rewards.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.