What is the Lazada Cashback Program, and what are its benefits?

5.8K Published on May 17, 2023

Attract more buyers by giving them Cashback when they purchase from your store!

With just a 3.2% Lazada Cashback Program (LCP) fee (capped at PHP 100 per delivered item), sellers will be able to get more customers and earn more by offering Cashback, which will be shouldered by Lazada. If the seller also opts in to the Free Shipping Max Program, they can avail of the Lazada Cashback Program at a discounted rate of 2.5%.

Cashback that customers receive can be used on their next order within 30 days upon delivery.

I. What are the benefits for Sellers?

II. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

III. Related Articles

You may view the Terms and Conditions HERE.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I. What are the benefits for Sellers?

1. Offer 10% Cashback to customers at no minimum spend with Lazada shouldering the full amount of Cashback that customers will receive.

2. Get the most visibility when you join!

3. Increased purchase conversion: Lazada shoulders up to Php 900 per month cap per customer.

• Customers can place multiple orders from your store and earn cashback every time without the need to reach a minimum spend.

II. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. Why is Lazada offering the Lazada Cashback program?

Cashback promotions have become one of the most popular promotions for customers. Unlike vouchers, Cashback gives customers the capability to save their cashback and get bigger savings on their future purchases. Lazada is launching its Cashback program to attract more buyers to participating sellers. This serves as an investment for sellers to grow their store.

2. Can I opt out and opt in anytime?

You can opt in anytime, but you can only opt out 14 days after being opted into the program. Learn more about how to opt in or out of the Lazada Cashback program here.

3. What if a buyer checks out multiple items from my store? How will I be charged then?

Each successfully delivered item will be charged the 3.2% participation fee, capped at Php 100.

4. Can a seller choose specific items to be submitted in Cashback?

No. All products and stocks will be part of the Lazada Cashback program upon joining.

5. What if my 3.2% participation fee is more than P100?

The cap amount for Cashback is P100, therefore a seller will only be charged a maximum of P100 per successfully delivered item.

6. Is there a maximum number of orders that can be subsidized by Lazada Cashback program? What if my 3.2% participation fee is more than P100?

None. All orders placed during the program period can be subsidized by the Cashback program, but the amount of rebates that a buyer can earn per order, day, week, and month are limited.

7. If I also opted in the Free Shipping Max program, will I get a discount?

Yes, for a limited time, participating in both programs will entitle you to a discounted rate of 2.5% for Cashback and 4.5% for FS Max, for a total of only 7% for both programs.

How do I apply for this discount?

To receive the discount, join both programs via the Seller Center (click FS Max and Cashback to learn how to join) and you will automatically be eligible for the discounted fee. The discounted rate will be reflected by the charges in your SOA.

8. I just joined the program. Why don't my products have the Cashback banner?

Upon joining the program, your store will not instantly offer Cashback. Please wait for 24-48 hours for Cashback to be applied to your products. Once you see Cashback banners on your product pages, customers can start earning cashback from them. You will also begin to receive LCP program fee charges. If you opt out of the program, please also wait 24-48 hours for the banners to be removed.

9. If I joined both Free Shipping Max and Cashback on Lazada, which banner will show up on my product page and search?

Both! Free Shipping Max and Cashback banners will be shown on the search results page, store page, and product page.

10. Will the LCP Fee be charged on top of other fees like Free Shipping Max or LazMall commission?

Yes. The Free Shipping Max and Cashback programs have participation fees that will be charged to you for each program you have joined. If you are a LazMall seller that is also part of LCP, you will be charged for both fees.

11. I am offering seller promotions in my stores such as vouchers and Flexi Combo. Will promos apply with Cashback?

Yes! All seller promotions, Lazada promotions, and Lazada partner promotions are still applicable to any Cashback product. Cashback to be earned by the customer is based on the final price paid by the customer after discounts have been applied.

About Cashback for Customers

1. How will customers know about Cashback?

All participating sellers' products will enjoy the following visibility:

• Banner on product image on Search Results page

• Banner on product image on the store page's Products tab

• Banner on product image on the Product Display Page

• Banner on Cart and Checkout pages

• Badge displaying max Cashback to be earned on Product page

• Personalized recommendation in the Home Page Just For You module's Cashback tab

• Personalized recommendation on the Cashback page

2. How can customers earn Cashback?

Customers can earn cashback from purchasing products that offer Cashback. The Cashback will be automatically credited to their Lazada Wallet when all the cashback products are delivered.

3. How many times can a customer get Cashback?

Customers can earn as much Cashback as they can until they reach an earning cap. They can earn as much as Php 50 per order, Php 50 cashback per day (from 12:00AM to 11:59PM), Php 300 cashback per week (from Sunday to Saturday), and Php 600 cashback per month (from the 1st to the last day of the month). If the customers reach the cap, they can earn cashback again by the end of the day/week/month.

III. Related Articles

1. How do I join the Lazada Cashback program?

2. How does Lazada Cashback program appear in my Statement of Account (SOA)?

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.