What is Opportunity Center?

2.8K Published on July 6, 2021

Opportunity Center is a one-stop page in your Seller Center that you can use in growing your store and boosting your sales!

Table of Contents:

I. What is the benefit of using Opportunity Center?

II. What is in the Opportunity Center page?

III. How do I upload a product based on the suggestions in Opportunity Center?

I. What are the benefits of using Opportunity Center?

Using Opportunity Center, you will be able to:

1. View suggested products based on the most searched and top-selling items in Lazada and other e-commerce sites and get insights on how to grow your store
2. Pick and bookmark recommended products that you can consider selling
3. Get 2x higher in search, 18x more product views and 2x more sales for products uploaded from Opportunity Center (depending on honey score)

Back to Top >

II. What is in the Opportunity Center page?

You can access Opportunity Center by logging in to your Seller Center > Products > Opportunity Center

In the Opportunity Center you will see the following:

1. 3 Main Tabs that will show the recommended products

a. Recommended Products: List of top-selling and most-searched products that are related to the products that you are currently selling
b. Uploaded Products: Products that you uploaded based on the recommended products
c. Picked Products: Products that you have bookmarked for future reference

2. Filter to choose products you'd like to see based on their category

3. Exclusive Tag - Products that Lazada encourages you to upload as these are uniquely shown to you

4. Percentage Recruited - Shows how many sellers have uploaded the product on Lazada
Note: 0% means that no other sellers have uploaded this product yet from Opportunity Center

5. Add to Picklist - To bookmark a product; will show up in the Picked Products tab

6. Upload Product - To add the product to your store
Note: Make sure that the product content is accurate before saving and uploading the product

Back to Top >

III. How do I upload a product based on the suggestions in Opportunity Center?

You can upload or add a product depending if you are ready to sell the items and fulfill orders,

If your stocks are ready:

1. Go to your Opportunity Center > Recommended Products.

2. Click Upload Product. Make sure that the product content/details are correct.

3. Once uploaded, you will be able to see the product in the Uploaded Products tab.

If you are still waiting for your stocks:

1. Go to your Opportunity Center > Recommended Products.

2. Click Add to Picklist.

3. Your chosen products will now be easily seen in the Picked Products tab.

4. Once your stocks are ready, you can go to your Picked Products tab and click Upload Product. Make sure to check the product content before uploading.

Back to Top >

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.