What is Seller IM blocking?

4.8K Published on February 8, 2022

Seller IM Blocking allows sellers to block buyers who are found to be in violation of Lazada's Community Policy from their Seller IM for 7 days.

Buyers who display the behaviors below can be escalated to Lazada for blocking:

• Buyers that engage in libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory conversation.

• Buyers that share obscenities or profanity as well as discriminatory and intolerance towards individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including promotion of organizations with such views.

• Buyers that harass any user on Lazada verbally or physically.

How can I request for buyers to be blocked from my Seller IM?

You can escalate buyers who have been found defamatory, harassing, and threatening to Lazada by contacting PSC. You will be asked to provide proof of the buyer's abusive behavior for Lazada's verification.

IMPORTANT: Please note that you have to issue a minimum of 2 warnings to the buyers first before escalating the concern to PSC. You may use the sample spiels below to warn buyers that they will be blocked should they continue to be disrespectful:

1st warning

We hear your concerns and understand your frustrations. We are doing all we can to provide you the best customer service. However, we request that you maintain a respectful engagement with us. Lazada does not tolerate any form of disrespect or harassment. Customers who fail to comply will be blocked from sending messages to our inbox. Please consider this as your first warning.
---
Naiintindihan namin kayo. Ginagawa naming lahat para mabigyan kayo ng magandang serbisyo. Ngunit, kami ay nakikiusap na panatilihin ang pakikipagusap ng maayos at may respeto. Ang Lazada ay may zero-tolerance sa kahit anong kawalang galang at paghaharas. Ang mga customer na hindi susunod dito ay maaaring ma-block sa aming chat. Mangyaring ituring ito bilang inyong unang warning.

2nd warning
Please consider this as my last warning. If you keep on using profanities and threatening words with us, we will end this chat conversation and escalate you to Lazada so they can block you from chatting with us.
---
Please consider this as my last warning. Kapag ipinagpatuloy niyo pa ang pakikipagusap ng walang galang sa amin ay mapipilitan kaming i-end itong conversation at i-report kayo sa Lazada upang ma-block na kayo.

Final notice
I will be ending this conversation. Despite multiple warnings, you have kept an improper behavior and have been disrespectful to us. We will be reporting this to Lazada and you will be blocked from our chat if you are found to have been in violation of our Lazada Community Policy.
---
Aming tatapusin na itong chat. Sa kabila ng aming pagpapaalala at abiso na dapat maayos ang pakikipagusap dito, kayo ay nagpatuloy sa magaspang na pakikitungo sa amin. I-rereport naming ito sa Lazada at kung kayo ay napatunayang hindi sumunod sa Lazada Community Policy, kayo ay magiging blocked sa aming chat.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.