What is the Price Lock program?

2.3K Published on October 15, 2021

Below are the sections that cover the main highlights of the Price Lock Program.

I. General

II. How to Sign-Up and Join

III. Program Period

IV. How to Unjoin

V. Others

________________________________________________________________________________________

I. General

How does Lowest Price Guaranteed Program work?

• Lowered prices are suggested for select items through the Program Center

• You may choose to agree to lower your prices for all or some of the suggested items by enrolling them into the Price Lock program

• Benefits for enrolled items include up to 200% boost, visibility in Just for You & Home Page icons, and Free Shipping Max Vouchers

• Items cannot be repriced above the locked price — only below and until the program period ends

• Opt-out can only be done at the end of the program

II. How to Sign-Up and Join

When can a seller join Lowest Price Guaranteed program?

• The sign-up period is from 14 to 20 October 2021

• The program period is from 21 October to 19 November 2021

• In the Seller Center, go to Marketing Center > Lazada Programs

• Look for the Price Lock Program and click Join

Is it possible to only sign-up some of the suggested SKUs?

Yes, you may choose certain items from the suggested list to join the program

Can I participate with a second batch of SKUs?

Yes, you may join with different batches of items from the suggested SKUs during the sign-up period

Where can I join the Price Lock program?

There are 2 ways to join:

• ASC Join Pop-up

• Lazada Programs, which can be accessed in the Seller Center Home Page > Lazada Programs > Available Programs

What is the difference between Sign-Up and Program period?

• Sign-Up Period is when you can sign-up some or all items suggested by Lazada to have lowered prices via Lazada Programs. This is from 14 to 20 October 2021.

• Program Period is when the sign-up period closes and the Price Lock Program benefits kick-in until the program period ends. This is from 21 October to 19 November 2021.

After joining items, what benefits take effect and when do they happen?

Benefits for enrolled items include up to 200% boost, visibility in Just for You & Home Page icons, and Free Shipping Max Vouchers when the program period starts

Can joined items change prices?

Yes, only lower than the locked price

III. Program Period

How does this affect my Statement of Account (SOA) and finances?

For having lowered prices, the participation fee for Free Shipping Max vouchers is at 3% of the item price, capped at Php 50, which will be credited every SOA cycle

Will the rewards remain for the whole month in case they suddenly change price and become uncompetitive?

Yes, as long as the product/s remain opted in

IV. How to Unjoin

When can I unjoin the program?

This can be done on 19 November 2021, which is the end of the program period. Locked prices remain for the duration of the program period

What happens when sellers unjoin?

When the program terminates on 19 November 2021, the prices of the items can be raised

If I have no choice, but to raise prices, what can I do to unjoin all or some items for the program?

You may escalate this concern to any of the following: your Key Account Manager (KAM), Partner Support Center (PSC), or the Lazada Price Lock team to process your preference to unjoin.

V. Others

Can I still join campaigns and set campaign prices in the future?

Yes, you can. Lazada will include these items separately in campaigns manually.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.