What is the shipping label format?

2.7K Published on June 24, 2021

By July 31, 2020, all marketplace orders will have the new shipping label format

The item price and description is still not visible for orders that will be delivered by Lazada Express and the destination is within GMA area to enhance customer privacy and better manage risk for Cash-on-Delivery orders.

• Make sure all (3) barcodes are visible and printed clearly. There should not be any missing or faded barcode.

• Do not fold the barcode of the shipping label

• DO NOT tamper or cover any part of the shipping label to hide price and/or item information as this is prohibited. Our couriers may reject parcels with tampered labels. (HUWAG takpan ang kahit anong parte ng shipping label dahil ipinagbabawal ito. Maaaring hindi tanggapin ng mga couriers ang packages na mayroong tampered shipping labels.)

Related article: How to print shipping label?

Additional Frequently Asked Questions:

1. What is the purpose of adding the Seller Address section in the new air waybill design

Printing the Seller Address on the air waybill aims to ensure compliance by sellers on the Lazada platform to Joint DTI-DOH-DA Administrative Order (JAO) No. 01, Series of 2008.

The JAO requires the accurate, clear, and accessible disclosure of seller information, including the principal geographical address of the retailer or seller.

2. I am a member of the cooperative. Because I transact with Lazada through the cooperative, can I use the cooperative’s address instead of my own address?

No. The JAO defines a “Seller” as “a person engaged in the business of selling consumer products directly to consumers,” and it does not distinguish among any type of business, whether government-registered or not, as long as they are engaged in e-commerce transactions. This is why the address of the seller registered on Lazada and not of any other entity is the one printed on the new air waybill design.

3. My order has an air waybill that does not have the item price and item description fields. What should I do?

To enhance customer privacy and to manage risk for Cash-on-Delivery, item price and description will remain to be not visible for orders delivered by Lazada Express and orders with GMA as destination.

4. I am using my air waybill as picklist or reference for ordered items. What should I do?

Do refrain from using the air waybill as it might have truncated order information and might cause issues. You may use the downloadable stock checklist on Seller Center to see a complete list of items pending for fulfillment.

If you are using the shipping label as a reference for your ordered items, then this means that you will no longer be able to do this.

To facilitate the picking process, you can follow these steps:

Option 1: Refer to the stock checklist on Seller Center

The stock checklist or picklist is a downloadable list of items pending for fulfillment.

To view and print a stock checklist, go to Orders & Reviews >> Orders in Seller Center. Under the Pending tab, select orders, and click the Print button.

Option 2: Export your pending orders

You can also export a list of pending orders and see SKUs that you need to fulfill.

To export a list of your pending orders, go to Orders & Reviews >> Orders in Seller Center. Under the Pending tab, click on the Export button and select export all pending orders.

If you encounter any issues with your shipping label, please report it in our Online Form >> System – Issues and Error or contact Partner Support.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.