What is Title Optimization for Sponsored Discovery?

2.7K Published on December 27, 2022

Before, only your Product Display Page images can be optimized, but with this upgrade, your Product Titles will also be optimized to show the "Title Combination" with the best clickthrough rate. This will help improve the efficiency of your Sponsored Discovery campaign.

Will I be able to see a report on the titles generated for my promoted product?
No, during the testing period no reports will be generated/available for customers to view.

What could be the potential impact of this change to my Sponsored Discovery campaign?
You will notice your clickthrough rate (CTR) fluctuate/change. In past cases, we've seen 100% positive CTR uplift/improvement.

Will this have additional cost?
No, this feature is absolutely free if you are using Sponsored Discovery and opted in to auto creative optimization.

Can I opt-out?
Yes, you may send an email to
ph.lss@list.alibaba-inc.com with the Subject: Title Optimisation <Seller ID> Opt Out Request

How long from opting out will the function be disabled for me?
1-week processing time, every Thursday.

By enabling the automatic creatives improvement feature and by your continued use of Lazada Sponsored Solutions and Sponsored Display Title Optimization, you affirm that you have provided consent to Lazada to optimize the product image to be shown to shoppers, as well as to optimize and reorganize the titles of the SKU which you have inputted. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you remain solely responsible for any images and titles used in the promotion of your products, which will be selected from the existing SKU image list that you have uploaded on ASC.

You may opt out of Sponsored Display Title Optimization if you do not wish to participate. Please check FAQ.

The Sponsored Display Title Optimization is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the Lazada Sponsored Solutions.  Lazada reserves the right to exclude any SKU from the coverage of Sponsored Display Title Optimization. For the avoidance of doubt, Lazada shall not at any time perform, or be required to perform, services which may be considered as advertising activities as defined by laws and regulations in the Philippines.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.