Free shipping Max Vs Seller Free Shipping
Owner image url
2 years ago

Good day! I have Seller Free Shipping capped at 50 when the order value reaches 999. There is a program now called "FREE SHIPPING MAX PROGRAM FOR EXCLUSIVE SELLERS". My question is: Can I join this program together with my seller free shipping? If yes which one will apply when customers buy? Or should I deactivate my Seller free shipping and join this program?. What is your recommendation? Thanks

1 Answer(s)

Owner image url

Hi Rhaffy Gaufo,

Good day!

In joining promotion, it is important that we are checking our mark ups. It terms of joining regular promos and program, if kaya po ng mark ups ng mga products ninyo, join po kayo as this will help you increase your traffic and sales.

Free Shipping Max will help sellers offer Free Shipping to their customers at a lower cost, as Php 50 of the shipping fee will be shouldered by Lazada. In order to attract more buyers, Lazada introduced the Free Shipping Max program, which has a competitive minimum spend requirement. You can consider this as an investment in the future growth of your business po.

Kindly check this link to know more about Free Shipping Max.

/article/what-is-free-shipping-max-and-its-benefits-1281100-hc

Seller Free Shipping promo enables sellers to create promotions in which it absorbs the shipping cost (full or partially) to create an attractive promotion for your customers.

You can check this link po to know more about Seller Free Shipping.

/article/free-shipping-faqs-1092200-hc

In regards with your question po, We strongly encourage you to create your own Free Shipping as well as joining Free Shipping Max program for your store to attract buyers buy more in your store.

In the event po that the Free Shipping Max and Seller Free Shipping has the same subsidy amount. Seller Free Shipping will be applied.

You can consider po creating Seller Free Shipping with a higher minimum spend with the higher subsidy like for example;

If the buyer purchase worth 1,500 worth of items from your store, buyer will get 150 pesos discount on their Shipping Free, since as mentioned, Free Shipping Max is offering low minimum spend with 50 pesos discount on their Shipping Fee.

By this, we can attract the buyers increase their basket size.

Hope this helps po. HAPPY SELLING!