Lazada Bonus questions
Owner image url
1 year ago

Hi, I would just like to clarify: Lazada is asking me to join Lazada Bonus it says Php50 for every Php500, co-funding 50% seller/platform.

1. So ang ibig sabihin ba nito pag nag purchase is customer ng worth Php500 sagot ko ang Php 25 and Php 25 kay Lazada for a total of Php50? or Php 50 sakin and Php 50 kay Lazada for a total of Php100?.

2. How about my own vouchers? Meron kasi ako regular voucher, store follower voucher and stackable voucher aside from that meron din akong shipping fee discount of Php 50 for Php 999. Anong vouchers ang mag aaply if ever example bumili ang customer ng 3 items sa store ko lang worth Php 1200? I've read the lazada bonus program pero hindi ko napansin about shipping discounts.

1 Answer(s)

Owner image url

Hi @Rhaffy Gaufo ,

Good day!

Lazada bonus is an optional promotion tool for sellers wherein Lazada matches your discount promotion for buyers. It works during Mega Campaign periods, and the buyer needs to meet the minimum spend of eligible items in order to get the discount. Yes po, it is co-funded by Lazada and Sellers.

1. If the buyer meets the criteria and accumulated 50pesos off, since co-funded siya ng Seller at Lazada, hati po kayo sa madi-discount ni Buyer. Yes, if the buyer get 50pesos off, 25pesos sayo at 25pesos kay Lazada.

2. it will depend sa condition ng promotion po na ginawa ninyo. You may check this link po to know more about Lazada Bonus.

https://sellercenter.lazada.com.my/seller/helpcenter/lazada-bonus-12324.html

Hope this helps.