How can I edit LISA’s Knowledge Base?

2.1K Published on February 16, 2023

LISA is already equipped with generic answers to common questions which you can see in the Knowledge Base.

You may choose to turn your Shop Assistant Priority on upon getting access to LISA, but we highly recommend editing the “answers” in the Knowledge Base first to equip LISA with branded responses to give better customer service.

On this page

I. How to edit LISA's responses in the Knowledge base

II. More about LISA

I.How to edit LISA's responses in the Knowledge base

To edit the LISA’s responses in the Knowledge Base, follow these easy steps:

1. Access LISA via https://sellercenter.lazada.com.ph/portal/shop-assistant

2. On the LISA homepage, select Knowledge Base

a. Knowledge Base: Click this to go to LISA’s Knowledge Base

b. Scenario Configuration: This tab is where you can configure your Knowledge Base

c. Scenario Package Subscription: List of category packages that caters to your products (refer to image c1 for more info)

d. Search bar: Here you can search scenarios available by:

i. Scenario name

ii. Answer

iii. Keywords

iv. Product ID

v. Knowledge ID

vi. More Filters on the right side can be filtered by: Configured time range , Order Status , Logistics Status , Return Status

e. Category filter: Filter scenarios by their own category or search the category name in the search bar

f. Enable/disable scenario toggle: Enabling the scenario will let LISA answer for you, and disabling the scenario will direct the buyer to the live agent

g. Scenario: Scenario name and their example of queries/questions based on the scenario

h. Condition: The answer will be hit based on the condition you have set (refer to j)

i. Default Answer: Default answer of a scenario and the Answer ID

j. Edit: Here’s where you can edit/delete the default answer and/or set any condition for the answer you’re setting

k. Add answers: To add new answers along with the condition for the answer

l. Scenario Category: It will show the scenario belongs to which category

In Scenario Package Subscription, you will find:

1. Subscribed tag: This means that you’re subscribed to the category package scenario

2. Scenario Name: Category package name

3. Unsubscribe: If you are no longer using the category model scenario, you can click it to unsubscribe

4. Subscribe: Click the button if you would like to subscribe to the category model scenario

Upon clicking on j or k, a mini window will open for you to configure/add/remove the default answer

1. User Query

a. Question: Name of scenario you’re configuring

b. Chat Example: The yellow bubble represent buyer question/query, while white box is the response from default answer provided/configured response you have crafted

2. Meet the following Condition: Specific answer will be given based on the condition you have set

a. Order status:

i. No order

ii. Unpaid

iii. Order Cancellation (Order cancellation applied and Order cancelled)

iv. Buyer has written review

b. Logistics status:

i. Not shipped (To pack, Packed, Ready to Ship)

ii. Shipped

iii. Package Delivered (Package Delivered, Package Confirmed)

c. Return or refund:

i. Intiated

ii. Rejected

iii. Success

d. Consult specific product:

i. No specific product

ii. Specific product

iii. Specific category

e. Set precise keyword: If the query/question by the buyer contains the keyword you have added

f. Answer validity period: For the answer to appear within customized period – setting up the time range can be done in  the Time Configuration tab on the left side

3. Reply in the following form

a. Answer form: You can choose either to configure your own answer (choose Text Answer Response) or choose Direct connection to manual service to directly transfer buyer to live agent

b. Text content: Text box for you to create your own answer – it will reflect in 1b as an example

c. Image content: An option for you to add an image if it’s relevant to your answer

4. Confirm/Cancel: To save/cancel the changes you have made

Test chat: A test window for you to test your chat if the scenario is responding 5. correctly or not

II.More about LISA

Set your Greeting Message and FAQ cards

Add new keywords for your shop

Turn Shop Assistant Priority on

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.