How do I join Free Shipping Max?

4K Published on May 19, 2023

By joining Free Shipping Max, you can increase your traffic and sales. This program is a great investment to help your shop grow!

You can find the option to join Free Shipping Max by going to Shop Privileges > Lazada Program.

Then, click on the Join Now button under Free Shipping Max.

Can I change the mechanics of partial subsidies and minimum spend?
No, Lazada has preset mechanics that are based on recent buyer behaviour. Lazada may release different voucher mechanics for certain campaigns.

If I do not want to participate anymore, how can I opt out of the program?

Sellers who join Free Shipping Max will be subject to a lock-in period of 14 days. If you still wish to opt out after this lock-in period, go to Shop Privileges > Lazada Program > Sign Out.

I am offering other Free Shipping promos on my shop. Will the promos apply at the same time?

The promotion with the higher subsidy will apply. Also, if your existing Free Shipping promo subsidy is equal to the Free Shipping Max subsidy, your Free Shipping promo will kick in.

Sample Scenario:

I have other shops on Lazada. Why is Free Shipping Max not available for my other shops?

Currently, only select sellers can join Free Shipping Max, but we are looking into expanding to more sellers soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to participate using your shop with access to Free Shipping Max to test it out and see the benefits!

Can I choose only specific SKUs for this program?

No. The promotion is applied storewide.

Related Articles:

How does Free Shipping Max work?

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.