How do I join the Lazada Cashback Program?

4.5K Published on May 17, 2023

Attract more customers by offering Cashback when they purchase from your store!

On this page:

How do I join the Lazada Cashback Program?

How do I opt out of the program?

FAQs

Related Articles

You can find the option to join the Lazada Cashback Program by going to Shop Privileges > Lazada Program. Then, click on the Join Now button under Lazada Cashback Program (LCP).

Please wait for 24-48 hours for Cashback to be applied to your products. Once you see Cashback banners on your product pages, customers can start earning cashback from your items. You will also start getting charged for LCP at this point.

Sellers who join the Lazada Cashback Program will be subject to a lock-in period of 14 days. If you still wish to opt out after this lock-in period, go to Shop Privileges > Lazada Program > Sign Out.

I just joined the program. How come my products don't have Cashback banners yet?

Upon joining the program, your products will not instantly offer Cashback. Please wait for 24-48 hours for the Cashback badge to be applied to your products. Once you see Cashback banners on your product pages, customers can start earning cashback from your items. You will also start getting charged for LCP at this point.

Why don't I see the Lazada Cashback Program in my available programs list?

The Lazada Cashback Program is not available for all sellers. Only eligible sellers will be invited to join the program. Sellers who wish to join the program may request to be whitelisted, but please note that the seller's invitation is still subject to approval. Approach the PSC or your assigned Key Account Manager so that you may request to be invited to the program.

I already joined Free Shipping Max Program. Can I still join Lazada Cashback program?

Yes! Both programs can be applied to your products and will boost your store's performance. By being part of both programs, you can enjoy both Free Shipping Max and Cashback, which can result in higher traffic and sales! You are also entitled to a discounted rate of 2.5% for Cashback and 4.5% for Free Shipping Max, for a total of only 7% for both programs. Learn more about Free Shipping Max here.

I opted out of the program. Can I join again in the future?

Yes! You will still see the Lazada Cashback program in your Available programs list. Click the 'Join program' button to opt in again. Please note that the 14-day lock-in period will restart upon rejoining the program.

I just opted out of the program. Why do my products still have Cashback banners?

Upon opting out of the program, your products will not instantly be removed from the Cashback page. Please wait for 24-48 hours for your products to be fully removed from the program. Once the Cashback banners disappear from your product pages, customers can no longer earn cashback from them and you will no longer be charged for LCP.

Do I have to rejoin a Lazada Cashback Program if the current program I joined is ending?

If you are part of a Lazada Cashback program that is approaching its end date, you will be notified of the program's extension. Lazada will extend all running programs that are reaching their end date. There is no need to rejoin the program as your participation will automatically be renewed.

Can I choose specific items to be submitted in this program?

No. The promotion is applied storewide.

What is the Lazada Cashback Program, and what are its benefits?

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.