How do I redeem Seller LazCoins?

1.3K Published on July 19, 2023

As of January 13, 2023, all sellers participating in the Seller LazCoins Discount promotion will automatically have their Seller LazCoins Redemption Tool activated. Learn all about Seller LazCoins on this page!

On this page:

What is the Seller LazCoins Redemption Tool?

Who is eligible to use the Seller LazCoins Redemption Tool?

How are Seller LazCoins used?

What is the Seller LazCoins pricing scheme?

Can I deactivate the Seller LazCoins Redemption Tool?

Other FAQs

Seller LazCoins can be exchanged for traffic on the LazCoins Channel Page based on a cost-per-click pricing model. Seller LazCoins will be deducted for each click that results in a visit to the seller's store or product display page based on the pricing model as determined by Lazada. Each click will cost 2-4 Seller LazCoins.

All sellers participating in the LazCoins Discount promotion are eligible to use the Seller LazCoins Redemption Tool.

After a user clicks on your products, Seller Coins will be deducted in real time. Currently, 1 click on the LazCoins product page costs 2 Seller LazCoins. A click through the Search Feed costs 4 Seller LazCoins.

If a user (same User ID) clicks the same promoted product(s) repeatedly within 1 hour, the seller will only be charged for 1 click.

Seller LazCoins charging depends on the channel that the click comes from:

• 2 Seller LazCoins per click in the LazCoins Products page

• 4 Seller LazCoins per click in the Search Feed

You may view your redemption details via Seller LazCoins History by going to Seller Center >> Marketing Center >> Promotion >> LazCoins Discount >> View History. You may also click here.

Sellers may choose to temporarily deactivate the Seller LazCoins Redemption Tool at any time and only offer the LazCoins Discount Promotion. However, please note that deactivation may take up to 24 hours to take effect.

This means that your products will not appear on the LazCoins Channel's "Deals with Coins" tab, but it will still have the LazCoins Discount badge featured on Search Result Page, Product Details Page, etc. to improve sales conversion. To enjoy exposure and traffic from the LazCoins Channel's "Deals with Coins" tab, sellers need to activate both the LazCoins Discount Promotion for the store and the Seller LazCoins Redemption tool.

Upon reactivation, the algorithm system will require at least 1-3 days to sync your product to LazCoins Channel's "Deals with Coins" tab.

A. Will my shop get exposure and traffic immediately after activating the Seller LazCoins Redemption Tool?

No. When a Seller activates LazCoins Discount Promotion, the Seller LazCoins Redemption tool is automatically activated. The algorithm system will need 1-3 days after activation to sync the products to LazCoins Channel's "Deals with Coins" tab.

B. When will my promoted products appear on the LazCoins Channel's "Deals with Coins" tab after activating Seller LazCoins Redemption?

The algorithm system will need 1-3 days after activation to sync the products to the LazCoins Channel's "Deals with Coins" tab.

C. What is the algorithm logic of products featured on the LazCoins Channel's "Deals with Coins" tab?

The algorithm will recommend personalized products according to users' browsing and purchase preferences.

(1)The more LazCoins Discounts redeemed by users, the more Seller LazCoins a seller will get as rebates, and the more exposure and traffic the seller can enjoy for their products.

(2)The higher the Level & Rank of the store, the higher the chances for the store's products to be recommended.

(3)The higher the correlation between products and users' preferences, the greater the chance of the products being recommended.

D. What if I don’t have sufficient Seller LazCoins balance? Can I top up?

If you have insufficient Seller LazCoins, you can increase your LazCoins Discount rate and coverage to get more rebates when users redeem LazCoins Discounts by purchasing your products. There is no top-up option available.

See Also:

What are LazCoins?

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.