How will the Lazada Cashback Program appear in my SOA?

4.3K Published on July 20, 2023

In this page:

What is the Lazada Cashback Program Fee or LCP Fee?

How does Lazada compute for the LCP Fee?

When will the LCP Fee be charged in my SOA?

How can I view the LCP Fee in my SOA?

How will the LCP Fee be reversed if in case the return / refund was made for the order?

FAQs

The Lazada Cashback Program Fee will be displayed as "LCP Fee" in the participating seller's account statement. The LCP Fee is the fee for delivered orders of items that are part of the Lazada Cashback Program (LCP) at the time the order was made. The LCP fee will not be charged if the order was cancelled. The LCP Fee will be reversed if the order was returned / refunded.

LCP Fee is computed as 3.2% of the Item Price less total Seller Discounts, capped at ₱100 p er item quantity on all delivered orders.

Note: shipping fee paid for the item is not included in the computation of the LCP Fee.

The LCP Fee will be reflected in the SOA on the next day (around 11 AM) of when the order was delivered.

Example: If order was delivered on September 15, the LCP Fee will reflect in the SOA by September 16.

To view the LCP Fees, you can follow the steps below:

1. In Seller Center, Click on Finance > Account Statement in the left menu

2. You will be redirected to the My Statement. In the statement list, click on the Account Statement that you want to view.

3. In the Statement Detail, you will see the total LCP Fee that is charged in this statement under "Marketing Fees"

Back to Top >

In case of order return or refund, the reversal of LCP Fee will be reflected in the SOA as "Reversal LCP Fee" on the next day of when the order was updated to returned/ refunded status.

1. How does the cap of ₱100 item quantity work?

To the benefit of sellers, the maximum LCP Fee per item quantity is ₱100. This is applied per item quantity. This means that even high priced items will never have an LCP Fee of more than ₱100.

2. How does the item quantity charging work?

The LCP Fee is charged per item quantity. This means that if there are multiple quantities of the same item in the order, the LCP fee is charged per individual quantity of the item.

3. How will I be charged if the customer's order also has items from other sellers?

The LCP Fee charged to your store will not be affected by items from other sellers in the same order. The LCP Fee is computed based on your store's item price deducted by your store's discounts applied (if any).

4. How will I be charged if the buyer uses other promotions such as Lazada/partner/payment vouchers, or other seller promos?

The LCP Fee will not be deducted by Lazada-sponsored promotions or discounts. The 3.2% LCP Fee is based on the Item Price deducted by your store's sponsored discounts,

LCP Fee per item = 3.2% x (Item Price - Seller Discounts). This is capped at ₱100.

5. Will the LCP Fee be charged on top of other Seller Fees like FS Max or LazMall commission?

Yes. When you join other programs with fees like FS Max, the fees will be charged for each program you have joined. If you are a LazMall seller that is also part of LCP, you will be charged of both fees.

6. Will I still be charged even if I signed out of the program?

You will not be charged of LCP fees for any delivered order after 24 hours from the time you have signed out of the program. Once your products no longer have the Cashback banners and buyers no longer earn CashBack from purchasing your items, it means that you have successfully signed out of the program and will not be charged of LCP Fee for delivered orders.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.