I'm a corporate seller. What should I know about my payout?

6.8K Published on June 6, 2023

Corporate sellers are sellers with BIR-registered businesses.

In this article, we'll discuss the common questions that corporate sellers might have about their payouts!

On this page:

I. How will I get paid?

II. When will I get paid?

III. Where can I see my balance?

IV. My payout is delayed. What should I do?

V. How do I change or update my bank details?

If you signed up as an Individual Seller (without business registration), please refer to this article on Payout FAQs Individual Sellers.

I.How will I get paid?
Payouts are sent via bank transfer to the account registered in your Seller Profile.

Click here to learn how to update your bank information.

II.When will I get paid?

Payout release depends on your seller type:

For LazMall sellers:

Payments for all Delivered orders will appear in your Statement of Account (SOA) within 24 hours of delivery.

For Marketplace sellers:

Payments for all Confirmed orders will appear in your Statement of Account (SOA) within 24 hours of order completion. Orders are marked as Confirmed:

A. After the buyer clicks the Order Received button; or,

B. 3 days after the package has been delivered. Note that the buyer can request a 4-day extension to confirm orders. With the 4-day extension, you may have to wait a total of 7 days after the package has been delivered before the order appears in your SOA.

The balance in your SOA will be automatically transferred to your bank account every Monday. You can also withdraw your balance up to once per day:

Transaction

Transaction Fee

First withdrawal of the week

FREE

Subsequent withdrawals within the same week (from May 22 onwards)

PHP 13 (VAT-inclusive) per withdrawal

For example, you withdraw your payout for the first time this week on a Wednesday for free. However, if you withdraw your payout again on Friday of the same week, you will need to pay a PHP 13 transaction fee. You can manually withdraw your payout for free again starting on Monday of the next week.

Click here to learn more about balance withdrawals.

For COOP sellers, payouts will be released every Tuesday.

Please note that for both COOP and non-COOP sellers, the actual crediting of funds to your account may depend on your bank's processing times.

III.Where can I see my balance?

You can view your SOA, which includes a breakdown of your sales and fees, by going to Finance > My Statement.

If you're a COOP seller, you can expect to receive your SOA in your registered email address. You may also request a copy of your SOA through this link.

IV.My payout is delayed. What should I do?

If your payout isn't released by the end of business hours on Monday, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

A. Check your order statuses. Please ensure that the orders you're expecting payment for are either Delivered or Confirmed. For Marketplace sellers, orders that are only Delivered will not yet appear in your SOA.

B. Check your balance. If your balance is negative or 0, you will not receive a payout for this cutoff. If your balance is positive, you can expect its Settlement Status to be Settled by the end of the day.

C. Contact your bank. You may want to ask your bank for banking advice to see if your payout is being processed. After Lazada releases your payout, you may need to wait 1-3 business days for the amount to reflect in your account, depending on your bank's processing times.

D. Ask ADA. Our seller chatbot ADA can check the status of your payout and see if it's on hold. If it's on hold, ADA will give you advice on how to get it released.

For COOP sellers, you can follow up on your payout by filing a ticket with the COOP.

V.How do I change or update my bank details?

You can update your bank details by going to My Account > Settings > Bank Account. By ensuring that your bank details and other requirements are complete, you'll avoid payout issues.

Click here to get step-by-step instructions to change your bank details.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.