What is Lazada IM Shop Assistant (LISA)?

4.7K Published on March 29, 2023

Learn everything you need to know about LISA!

In this page

I.Introduction to LISA

II. LISA's features

III. More about LISA

I. Introduction to LISA

The Lazada IM Shop Assistant, better known as LISA, is a chatbot built in the Seller IM channel that supports sellers in delivering a better customer experience.

Already equipped with a wide knowledge base, LISA can provide answers to common questions from the get-go. All sellers have to do is customize LISA’s responses according to their brand and she’ll be ready to assist the shop!

What can LISA do?

1. LISA can instantly answer commonly asked queries like “When will I get my order?”, “Is this item still available?”, “How do I order this item?”, and more

2. LISA doesn’t sleep, she provides tireless customer service 24/7

3. LISA can handle a high volume of customer queries simultaneously

How will you benefit from using LISA?

1. With LISA handling common questions, you can focus more on dealing with complex customer questions or complaints

2. Increase your response rate and be eligible to join big campaigns

3. Free your hands and have more time fulfilling customer orders

II. LISA's features

1. Two operational modes - Gives sellers the option to select where the queries will go through first.

a. Live Agent Priority - Live agent answers all queries received in the Seller IM. If the live agent is unavailable, LISA will answer the queries.

b. Shop Assistant Priority - LISA answers all queries received in the Seller IM. If LISA is unable to resolve the session, the query will be transferred to a live agent.

2. Smart Response - LISA gives dynamic responses according to real-time data. For example, LISA can give estimates of when the orders can be delivered by pulling data from the Logistics Details Page.

3. Knowledge Base - Where all the customer questions and answers are found. Scenarios and questions cannot be edited, but answers can be edited and created according to the seller’s tone and brand.

4. Time Range Configuration – Set responses available only for a time period.

5. Keywords - Allows sellers to add answers to queries outside the existing knowledge base.

6. Switch to Live Agent – Configure Switch to agent message and set rules on when LISA switches over the customer to a Live Agent.

Example of how LISA works in the Seller IM Chat:

III. More about LISA

Step-by-step guides

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.