What should I do if my payout is delayed?

1.4K Published on July 13, 2023

Payout delays can be inconvenient for sellers. If your payout isn't released by the end of business hours on Monday, you can ask ADA for help! ADA, our seller chatbot, can check your payout status and let you know if you need to take any action to receive your payout.

On this page:

I. How can ADA check on my payout?

II. What else can I do if my payout is delayed?

You can chat with ADA and type "When will I receive my payment?"

ADA's response will depend on the status of your payout:

ADA will also present you with other questions about your payout that you may want to ask.

If you need to keep troubleshooting your payout, you can try the following steps:

Manually withdraw your balance. You can initiate a balance withdrawal once per day. The first manual withdrawal of the week is free, but subsequent transactions have a PHP 13 fee.

Complete your account information. If any requirements are missing from your Seller Center profile, please upload them. You may have to wait for up to a week for our Finance team to verify your details.

Check your order statuses. Please ensure that the orders you're expecting payment for are Confirmed or Delivered. Depending on your seller type, orders that are only Delivered may not yet appear in your SOA.

Check your balance. If your balance is negative or 0, you will not receive a payout for this cutoff. If your balance is positive, you can expect its Settlement Status to be Settled by the end of the day.

Contact your bank. You may want to ask your bank for banking advice to see if your payout is being processed. After Lazada releases your payout, you may need to wait 1-3 business days for the amount to reflect in your account, depending on your bank's processing times.

COOP sellers can follow up on their payout by filing a ticket with the COOP.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.