What is the Order Received Button?

1.6K Published on May 30, 2023

The "Order Received" button allows buyers to confirm that they have received their orders as advertised and in good condition.

To understand how the recent changes to the Order Received button will affect your existing orders, please refer to this table:

These changes will only apply to Marketplace sellers. Keep reading to learn more!

On this page:
I. Will my payout be affected by the "Order Received" feature?
II. What will happen if the buyer does not click the "Order Received" button?
III. How can I chat with my buyers to remind them to click the "Order Received" button?

I. Will my payout be affected by the "Order Received" feature?

For LazMall sellers who are not under Delivered By Seller (DBS) logistics, payouts will not be affected by the "Order Received" feature.

For Marketplace sellers and LazMall DBS sellers, the release of payouts will depend on the buyer's clicking on the "Order Received" button. Please refer to the table below:

If your seller type is...

Order payment will be included in your SOA within 24 hours after...

LazMall (not Delivered By Seller)

The order is tagged as Delivered.

LazMall (Delivered By Seller)

The order is tagged as Confirmed, which happens after:

• the buyer has clicked on the "Order Received" button; OR

• the 30-day Lazada Money Back guarantee expires.

Marketplace

The order is tagged as Confirmed, which happens after:

• the buyer has clicked on the "Order Received" button; OR

• 3 days after the package has been delivered (note that the buyer can request a 4-day extension to confirm their orders).

II. What will happen if the buyer does not click the "Order Received" button?

• Non-DBS LazMall sellers can expect order payments to appear in their SOA within 24 hours after the order is tagged as "Delivered."

• Marketplace sellers and DBS LazMall sellers can expect order payments to appear in their SOA within 24 hours after the order is tagged as "Confirmed."

Even if the buyer doesn't click on the "Order Received" button, our system will automatically confirm the order 3 days after it is delivered if the buyer does not initiate a return/refund. Please note that buyers may request a 4-day extension to confirm their orders. With the 4-day extension, you may have to wait a total of 7 days after the package has been delivered before the order is tagged as Confirmed.

III. How can I chat with my buyers to remind them to click the "Order Received" button?

Remember, you can only initiate a conversation with customers who:

1. Already placed an order from your store. To chat with customers who placed an order:

STEP 1: Go to Order Management
STEP 2: Click on the Contact Buyer button below the Order Number. (Note: You can only initiate a chat with a customer who paced an order within 120 days from the order date.)

2. Have sent a chat or message before. To reply to a message you received:

STEP 1: Log into your Seller Center account and click on the Chat button on the right part of the page.

STEP 2: Click on the buyer you want to respond to/chat with on the left side of the page.

3. To chat with buyers who followed your store, you can use IM Shop Assistant (LISA). For more details about LISA, click here.

Is this article helpful ?
Lazada University Logo
ADA is available at 24 hours. Live Chat Services are available from Monday - Saturday: 09:00AM - 06:00PM.