lazada pouches and box
Owner image url
2 years ago

Hi. I am a new seller here. I would like to ask where can I get the Lazada pouches? There is a drop shipping near my residence, I asked where can I get the Lazada pouches since I have an order for shipping. The drop shipping agent said they dont have any.

Do I need to buy Lazada pouches? Where? How much po? Do Lazada provides/sells boxes?

Please reply soonest as the next campaign is coming. I might be getting orders in a few days time. Thanks!

1 Answer(s)

Owner image url

Hi Seller, Good day!

Thank you for being part of Lazada PH.

If you are a newbie seller po in the Lazada platform, you are allowed to use generic pouches for your first 10 orders. However, while we are waiting to receive more orders, much better po if makakapag purchase na po kayo ng mga pouches and boxes to different sizes in preparation po for our upcoming big Campaigns.

To add, it is also important that we are creating competitive promotions to attract more buyers to secure na mataas ang Sales na makukuha natin on a daily basis specially pag may mga big Campaigns as we know na inaabangan po talaga to ng mga Online Shoppers.

You can refer to the link below po for more information about the shop on where to buy the pouches/boxes po.

/article/how-do-i-order-lazada-s-packaging-materials-551500-hc

You can also check this link for our packaging guidelines.

/article/how-do-i-pack-an-item-551600-hc

Hope this helps po. HAPPY SELLING!