Reactivation of account
Owner image url
2 years ago

Mga kaseller, pano po ba pa reactivate ang account? Nadeactivate po kasi yung isa ko account at di makalog in. Salamat po sa sasagot.

5 Answer(s)

Owner image url

Hi ********202,

So sorry to hear that your account has been deactivated.

If the reason of your account deactivation is that you did not submit your requirement for COOP , you may need to send your requirement To COOP to have your account reactivated.

And if the reason of your account's deactivation is because of Non Compliance Points you may need to contact Our PSC to reactivate your account .

Comment's user profile picture
********202 2 years ago

How to contact the PSC? Thank you. I have called customer service but was unable to reach an agent. I don't know what is the reason as well why it was deactivated.

Mary Rose Labador 2 years ago

Here is the contact number for PSC .(02) 7795-8909 . or you may chat them using help center.

Owner image url
4 months ago

Hello po. Na-deactivated yung Lazada seller account and yung pera andun pa sa account ko. Hindi ko na po ba mawiwithdraw yun?

Owner image url
1 year ago

Hi,

What's the best solution to reactivate my new account? Almost 2 weeks na po akong nag seek ng help sa Customer service but they dont know anong solution, I can't upload products po.

MARGIEBENOSA 2 years ago

Hi @********666 , may I know if you requested before to deactivate your account?

Owner image url
1 year ago

Hi,

What's the best solution to reactivate my new account? Almost 2 weeks na po akong nag seek ng help sa Customer service but they dont know anong solution, I can't upload products po.