OVL Question about dropshipping
Owner image url
2 years ago

Good evening, I'm a dropshipper and connected with a dropshipping company and there are many stores under this dropshipping company. My question is: Does the OVL apply to the dropshipping company or to my store only? Secondly why do I have an OVL alert if my cancellation rate is 0% and How will it affect any campaign that I will join just in case I have OVL. Thank you.

1 Answer(s)

Owner image url

Hi Rhaffy Gaufo,

Good day!

Your OVL (Order Volume Limit) is the maximum number of orders that your shop can receive in a day. Once your shop hits its daily OVL, your items will no longer be visible on the buyer website, and you will stop receiving orders until the next day.

To know more about OVL, kindly check this link po.

/article/order-volume-limit-ovl-policy-558700-hc.

In regards with your question, sa Store nyo po mag aapply ang OVL. Please also note that Lazada is sending alerts to all Sellers for us to better understand the importance of "not" cancelling orders.

OVL will affect your Campaign Participation in terms of receiving orders that's why we really encourage our Sellers na kung ilan lang po ang onhand stocks nyo, yun lang din po ang i-declare sa shop to ensure that all orders received will be catered at maiwasan nating mag cancel ng orders o macancel-an tayo ng orders due to out of stock reason.

Hope this helps po. HAPPY SELLING!